Area: EM Brand Activation
Department: Digital Activation
Direct Reporting Line: Senior Manager Membership & CRM
GSMS Grade: M4
Number of Personnel Managed: N/A
Cost Center/Budget and/or Revenue Responsibility: ….
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
MEMBERS FIRST is one of the key focus areas of adidas’ Own the Game strategy and the Membership & CRM Hub Team is central to embedding and executing this key strategic program in Emerging Markets (EM). The strategic objective is to transform the successful membership initiative to a company-wide global program at scale and to fuel the growth ambitions of the company. Overarching goal is to acquire 500M members globally by 2025 and drive engagement & loyalty through constant innovation and careful curated value proposition aimed at exciting, engaging & satisfying our key consumer groups.
The Manager – Consumer Engagement Analytics & Reporting is responsible for delivering cutting-edge analytical insights to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions. Based on multiple data sources, the role generates insights, reports & dashboards that help adidas EM understand members behaviour and related business performance to ultimately help drive sales. In collaboration with the team, the role informs the adidas EM membership strategy and provides the factual basis for future consumer experiences. The role will work in a fast-paced, international, and highly strategic environment with many opportunities to develop and to gain exposure to and influence decision making at Leadership levels. Success will rely on the ability to bring in new ideas to continuously evolve and adapt, strengthening the Members First execution in EM.
Membership & CRM Reporting:
- Continuously review and report on the efficacy of membership first initiatives such as early access, member exclusive and other member incentives
- Set up the regular cadence dashboards for Leadership review to provide clear insights into progress of membership at EM and Country levels
- Set up regular cadence dashboards for channel level deep dives to constantly iterate and improve the membership proposition
- Collaborate with Country teams to set up self-service dash boards to provide membership insights and next steps
- Establish standard reports for campaign reporting that drive awareness and clear next steps
- Co-initiate and help implement new reporting structures or refine existing structures within your area of responsibility in alignment with Global Membership Analytics Frameworks and KPI metrics
Membership & CRM Analytics:
- Drive the agenda of the right member, right time, right offer.
- Establish the building blocks of advanced analytics powered by automation to enable personalization at scale.
- Establish the advanced analytics use case back log system so that we are constantly testing, learning, and scaling personalization.
- Periodically review performance of commercial and experiential membership privileges to provide insights for iterating/improving the membership program offerings
- Support stakeholders in leveraging membership understanding to define goals, select appropriate KPIs framework, monitor performance and derive trends and opportunities
- Provide stakeholders with actionable recommendations and calls for action based on insights
- Translate insights into actionable and easy to digest insights presentations
- Drive the implementation and use of data driven decision processes, in line with a fact-based decision culture
- Identify use cases based on membership insights that would benefit the larger organization such as product preferences, product launch calendar, product buy, etc
- Drive the development of customer segmentations, acquisition and retention strategies, predictive modelling, customer lifetime value metrics and marketing effectiveness measures.
Consumer Engagement Reporting and Analytics
- Identify and define key full funnel KPIs (interest, intent, purchase, post purchase) across Membership, CRM, Media, and Consumer engagement
- Work with key technologies (Adobe, GA, MicroStrategy etc.) and tools to Support the EM consumer engagement team with .com/app insights on overall consumer funnel and overall digital consumer experience/engagement analytics
- Lead data lead insights into consumer segmentation and affinity to enable continuous optimization of digital channels to increase reach, engagement and acquisition
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand their goals, objectives, outline analytic requirements, provide solutions to business needs and join forces in driving business improvement and onsite optimization.
- Support industry, market, and global benchmarking.
- EM Business Units & Brand Activations
- EM Concept to Consumer
- EM eCommerce
- EM Digital Analytics
- EM Media
- EM Tech
- EM DBA
- Global Membership Team (Strategy, planning and product)
- Global Digital Analytics
- Country Membership
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics
- 5-6 yrs+ progressive experience within data analytics, consumer analytics or data science
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fast learner, proactive working attitude, and growth mindset
- Experience in conceptualizing and executing reports and dashboards
- Data driven and insights focused individual with a pragmatic outlook
- Demonstrated ability of taking initiative and influencing people
- Experience in cross-functional and cross-geo stakeholder management in EM
- Well versed with key membership indicators, personalization, and insights reporting
- Proven extensive hands-on experience with analytics tools and BI solutions (e.g. SQL, MicroStrategy, Tableau, and Qualtrics)
- You have experience using the following type of tools and a view on how they would benefit business:
- Web Analytics (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360)
- Voice of the Customer tool (e.g. Usabilla)
- Appsflyer and Personalization Platforms such as Monetate, etc.
- Knowledge of any of the below tools are a plus:
- Advanced Analytics Tools (R, Python)
- Customer Experience Measurement (Tealeaf CEM, Clicktale)
- Experience in data science project and tools
- Experience of working with recommendation engines or recommendation engine models would be highly appreciated
- Fast learner, proactive working attitude, and strong project management experience
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously
- Very good presentation skills, data management and reporting and story-telling.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.adidas-group.com.