Join us now to help build a reliable, contemporary and people-centric People Operations department – from the scratch. If you're looking for the best chapter of your working life, congratulations! Your search has now come to an end.
Modern payment methods are something quite wonderful. Apple Pay, PayPal, credit card – the list of payment options is huge. But unfortunately, this leads to pain and confusion for consumers and retailers. You already experienced it.
We, paymenttools, are a start-up of the REWE Group and want to clean up the confusion in the world of payment traffic in Europe. And later in the whole solar system. In other words: #wesolvepayn.
As People Operations Lead (m/f/d), you develop and support the entire employee lifecycle – i.e. talent attraction, onboarding, retention, development and separation. You are process-savvy, confident and know what you can do on your own and where you need support. You manage to balance the needs of the employees as well as the needs of the company. You are structured, proactive and team-oriented at all times in order to turn our colleagues into superheroes.
- You are responsible for the entire employee lifecycle of all existing and future colleagues.
- You develop and scale a modern people operations team.
- You advise other managers in the tech environment on all people-relevant issues and support the establishment of agile principles.
- You design, monitor and optimize innovative and modern people processes such as performance management, organizational development and new work in a dynamic and fast growing organization.
- You keep an eye on all relevant HR KPIs, develop them further and counteract if necessary.
- As a manager, you develop your team responsibly and see yourself as a servant leader.
- In this sensitive role you are responsible, binding and discreet.
- You have board experience in various people topics, such as labor law, employee and management development, employer branding, employee lifecycle and contract preparation with specialization in individual areas.
- You always focus on the person behind the task and are always approachable for your colleagues.
- You know how to set up and expand processes in a modern way; you are also comfortable with sensitive people topics.
- Some of your characteristics are your communication skills, hands-on mentality, organizational abilities and strong social skills.
- You already had the chance to lead a team of experts as a manager and love to encourage people individually.
- You are not afraid to go new or unconventional ways in a dynamic and agile environment and you get the best out of digital tools.
- You speak English and German fluently at all levels of the organization.
- Big plus: experience in the tech branche.
- short decision-making paths and great scope for decision-making
- flexible working hours that fit your workflow, as long as you can make it to our meetings every now and then
- responsibility from day one
- creative freedom for your ideas, impulses and tools you like to use
- wide scope for the choice of your smartphone & notebook
- your job ticket in the VRS (+ VRR)
Mehr Informationen über die REWE-Group: Rewe Group – x-tac media
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte karriere.rewe-group.com.