Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
OBF teams are responsible for controlling and delivering the Order Book of the channels on a seasonal level where customer expectations are met on time and in full as well as all making sure the right product availability is achieved for successfully activating Brand related moments
The role will ensure that the order book of TURKEY is delivered inline with the Service Level agreements in place to relevant sales points in right quantities and on time, provide Order Fulfillment analysis and support for the organization, be accountable for continuous process improvements for Order Fulfillment topics of delivering on time, availability, correct allocation and OTIF. The role will also own all relevant Campaigns within the region and coordinate all the necessary operations around campaigns with the relevant stakeholders
- Directs and coordinates the process covering planning, prioritization, order creation, pick & pack and delivery of the products to customers and own retail.
- Coordinating and following of deliveries of all sales channels.
- Monitoring and reporting including proposals and recommendations for the management team.
- Follow up the availability and order management- monitor the available products and elaborate availabilities.
- Following the launch and campaigns products and inform the warehouse about the launch dates in order to deliver the articles on the right time.
- Analyze the order book and collaborate across functional areas to achieve overall KPI: OTA-OTIF, RFC, Bad inventory.
- Sell in analysis based on consolidation reports.
- Review and control the allocation status of the available articles in the system (SAP) and take the necessary actions if there’s a problem to be solved.
- Creating delivery notes for selected articles to the Warehouse for picking & packing.
- Frequently process orderbook cleansing in coordination with Sales in line with Global Guidance.
- Review of incomplete orders
- Validate the trade terms and sales pricing of the sales orders before and during season
- ADHOC exception management reporting ( ability to execute MRP based reporting in SAP )
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expert in order management
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making
- Ability to deliver good results under pressure, accepting and meeting critical deadlines
- Ability to #CreateTheNew by challenging the status-quo
- Ability to act as a catalyst in Change Management projects/initiatives
- Motivated team player and willing to learn,
- Strong and proven analytical and communication skills with attention to details
- Experienced in logistics and supply chain management as well as project management
- Competence, experienced and high level of IT affinity (MS Office/Teams needed / SAP knowledge is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead and influence discussions in diverse groups of varying size (internal & external)
- English speaking and writing
- Sales & Marketing
- DC and Transportation Teams
- Customer service
- Finance & Internal Controls – Audit
- IT & Legal
- Degree Level Qualification in Engineering (Preferably, Industrial Engineering)
- Master/Post-degree certifications in Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management and/or Engineering are preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in Supply Chain, Order Management or Planning Functions
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications, ERP/SAP
- Excellent skills in communication and negotiation
- Excellent command of English
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.adidas-group.com.