Reports to: Purchasing Manager
Job Grade/Band: P2
Personnel Managed: –
Budget Managed: No
Purchasing team is responsible for product supply, mainly execution of the purchasing activities and provide the purchasing expertise for MENA to maintain an On Time Arrival (OTA) and On Time in Full (OTIF) supply of orders while considering logistical restrictions and the individual Market Targets. The function includes the supply planning of products from the international product range through Central Supply Chain Management.
The role will streamline Order Management as a process ensuring best practices are followed for the buy process resulting in meeting customer demand in a manner that will optimize financial return to brand and minimize overall Supply Chain costs. The role will also be responsible for supporting Demand Planning (Consolidation) on seasonal demand as well as Inventory Days Lasting (IDL) & Inventory management targets of Turkey seasonal orderbook and e-com operations.
- Planning the seasonal order book to ensure the right time arrivals of the preorders.
- Drives key buy initiatives and provide Senior Management with status reports
- Placing and following up purchase orders based on estimated demand in coordination with Demand Planning (consolidation), marketing, sales, OBF departments. Ensures consistency and correctness of data to be entered in system(s)
- Ensuring all required SAP test scenarios are completed, manual’ s created/revised, with the new release of SAP AFS instructed by IT as a Key User.
- Maintenance of relative information (PO, SO) in SAP in coordination with pricing team, global data management team, GSP and OBF department. And inform relevant departments (SCM, Marketing and Commercial functions) consistently on production drops and delays.
- Maintenance of article information in SAP
- Monitors the right products are procured at the right time in right quantity in alignment with Global Supply Planning and Market Logistics to achieve the required-On Time Availability (OTA) performance KPI’s
- Tracks purchasing KPI’s – ensuring the highest sales order and forecast coverage against Purchase Orders in close collaboration with Inventory Management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares pre-season (master) cut-off plan based on retail month, lead time and production constraints.
- Executes Purchase orders according to the master plan, follows-up order confirmations and resolves conflicts in case of minimum constraints. (
- Creating and pursuing the ticket for the related problem PO’s
- Data administration of about ordering cycle for DC and e-com consumables with NTP team
- Checking and updating article master data in SAP for all zone companies (data includes all necessary article attributes, std costs, purchase prices). Helps planning coordinator in determining inter-company sales prices.
Requisite Education and Experience:
- University degree in preferably in engineering (preferably industrial engineering), business administration or statistics
- Good level of written and spoken English is a must
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making
- Strong and proven communication skills with attention to details
- Minimum 2 years product supply experience in related fields
- SAP ERP / MRP Knowledge is must
- Ability to deliver good results under pressure, accepting and meeting critical deadlines
- Strong business sense and analytical skills.
- Strong sense of integrity
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.adidas-group.com.